วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2557

When Japanese Interpreters in Thailand get HIGH SALARY


In Thailand, There are a lot of Japanese companies. Thais who can speak Japanese will get many opportunities to work in Japanese companies with HIGH SALARY.

Most of them work as Interpreter , Translator , Sale assistant or Secretary.

Generally New Graduated officer will earn about 15,000-20,000 Bath. But, Almost of New Graduated officer who can speak Japanese and work for Japanese company will earn more than 30,000 Bath especially Japanese Interpreter.

I think It cause there are few Thais who can speak Japanese well while Japanese company in Thailand demand them highly.


            
I have been studying Japanese seriously for 1 year because I’m interested in Japanese culture and I want to go there one day.
When I’m attending in Japanese class I feel VERY HAPPY and happier than studying Law that I study as majority in bachelor‘s degree.

At first, In Beginner Japanese class there are a lot of students but getting less later because Japanese is the hard Language

Student who want to study Japanese have to try hard.