วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2557

My Japanese school in Thailand

School of language & culture ,Technology promotion association (Thailand-Japan),on Sukhuvit 29 Bangkok



Hello everyone since I stared this blog, I got a lot of friends. I’m very appreciated to know everyone.

Today I’d like to tell about my Japanese school. I have been studying at school of language & culture ,Technology promotion association (Thailand-Japan),on Sukhuvit 29 Bangkok, for 1 year.

When I wanted to study Japanese, I looked for a good Japanese school in Thailand by asking people on WWW.PANTIP.COM that is Thai famous community website. Many people suggested me this school that the course fee is cheap and teaching well. So I decided to take Japanese course here even if the location of school is pretty far from my house.


The information room of school,people registering a course.



 Besides Japanese, There are courses for teaching another language as well such as Korean, Chinese and English. However, Japanese course here is the most famous. Moreover, there are some courses that teach Thai for Japanese. I found Japanese who study Thai here look very diligent. When I go to library of school, I usually find Japanese reading Thai course book intentionally.


 
in Library room of school,area for reading.


For Japanese course here, There are 2 Japanese programs that student can choose to take a course such as General Japanese course and Intensive Japanese course.

For General Japanese course, students need to attend a class only 4 hours a week.  Perhaps attend a class once a week on weekend or twice or third a week on weekday evening.
For Intensive Japanese course, attend a class 5 days a week on weekday and 4 hours a day. So students who take an intensive class need to have a lot of free time for attending a class and reviewing.

I used to study both of them. I think intensive course is a good way to study Japanese fast. It take 2 months to finish a course book, Minna no nihongo. And the course fee is 12000 Bath. While studying general course takes about 6 months to finish 1 course book and student need to take 4 courses to finish 1 course book. The general course fee is about 4200 Bath.

My classroom, after finishing class, the man who standing in front of the class is my Japanese teacher.



For studying in classroom, course will be separated to 2 parts. The first part, the teacher who is Thai will teach Japanese grammar and sometimes they will tell something about experience in Japan that is interesting. The second part, the teacher who is Japanese will teach listening and speaking and sometimes they will tell about the culture of Japan.


in Book store of school


The books for practicing to Japanese Language Proficiency Test:JLPT




For me, studying Japanese here is very fun because the teacher teach well and interesting. I find a lot of friend here. Somebody study because they work for Japanese company. Somebody study because they plan to study in Japan. And somebody study because they’re just interested in Japan, like me. Surely, when we have different goal and come from different place, we will have a chance to share experience to each other. And I used to fall in love with someone here HAHAHA.  That is something I can get over and above Japanese.

I love to know and meet a lot of people
I love to find experience
And I love to share experience