วันจันทร์ที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Let me introduce myself


Hello World! My name is Fai . I’m a Thai girl ,23 years old. I’ve just graduated in a bachelor’s degree in Law from Thammasat University. And now I’m unemployed hahaha. I haven’t started to find a job yet.


I’m taking a Japanese course and then I’m going to finish this course on May 20th. After that, I will find a job.


The job that I want to work is to be a  Legal officer and want to work for some Law firm in Thailand. But, my grades isn’t quite good. I think It may be hard to find a job.However, I will try the best.


Besides Japanese that I’m studying, I’m also practicing English. That’s why I want to make this blog .
I want to improve my English by writing on social network because I want to share story about my life to the world too. Even I’m just an ordinary girl.


I live in Nonthaburi, a small province that’s near Bangkok. I live with my lovely family . Mom ,Dad and one older brother.


I can be friend with everyone from around the world.

If you ‘r interested in travelling in Thailand or want to know about something in Thailand, You can talk with me.       

Nice to meet u all.