วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2557

The tools I use for practicing my English


               These day I try hard to practice my English because It’s very important to find a job. I’m going to find a job next week. Every company I want to apply has step of interview a job that interviewer have to speak English while interviewing .
               
               So I spend time a lot for practicing English. Today I want to show the tools I use for practicing my English


                First , I have a problem about listening in English so I need to listen to anything in English a lot  such as Watching American series without subtitles and listen to English news via PODCAST.


         PODCAST is free and easy to use for practicing English listening. There are a lot of interesting program for example News, fairy tales and conversation.

         The American series I’m watching now is Once upon a time. It’s very fun. I can see a lot of characters from fairy tales in this series. 


         Next, For practicing English conversation I use ‘Follow me’ From BBC . There are 4 books . It’s a good choices because These are interesting. There are many different situation. I can download the audio for practicing together with these books for free. Moreover there are Videos that I can watch from YOUTUBE.


Last, I need to practice English Grammar too. I read ‘Essential Grammar in Use’ and  ‘English Grammar in Use’ from Cambridge. I don’t feel bored when I read them.






I will try and try the best for English because moreover it’s useful for working, I’d also like to study master degree in USA .


FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!