วันเสาร์ที่ 17 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2557

The thing that bores me in Bangkok


                Thailand’s transportation is quite bad. Most people in Thailand choose their personal cars to go anywhere because Thailand’s public transportation isn’t enough.



                The big problem of Bangkok, The capital of Thailand, is traffic jam. When most people drive a car and the road isn’t enough. Surely you will be stuck in traffic for a long time especially during the rush hour on the road in the city centre. For only 1 kilometer you may have to spend 30 minutes on some roads. 




               Every morning I have a class on Sukhumwit road, the business centre of Bangkok. I have to drive pass SATHON and SILOM where there are a lot of offices and schools. The traffic is really bad. Every time I’m on the way to school, I’m usually jealous of the people who can go anywhere by BTS, The railway of Thailand, Because It’s fast to go anywhere in the city centre. I want to go school by BTS but my house is in the suburb. From my house to the nearest BTS station I have to spend 2 hours, during the rush hour .That makes me crazy.

                I wish Thailand would develop Public transportation soon. I don’t want to lose much time on the road anymore.

                For tourist who wants to travel in Bangkok. I think going by The BTS is a good choice to go anywhere in Bangkok. However, if you need to go by car, Please avoid going in the rush hour.

                The rush hour in Bangkok is Monday to Friday. 7.00 am – 9.am and 4.00 pm - 6 pm